One-On-One interaction keeps the focus on your unique story, your idea, your message. During our coaching sessions your story will unfold as you build your narrative in a way that resonates, and engages the audience.
As you begin your storytelling with impact journey, answer these five important questions.
This is the focus of your talk, it’s why you’re on stage, and it drives your story elements.
It may be a TEDx event, technical workshop, keynote speech or company presentation.
What led you to the point of wanting to share your personal wisdom from the stage.
This speaks to the value that the audience will ultimately receive from your talk.
This might be a call to action, or it may expand/challenge a current perception.
“The audience should see the world differently after hearing your talk.”
Ready to make your talk a reality?
There are two basic ways to make that happen? Maybe you have an idea and just want input on its impact, or some advice on how to build a story around it. It that case you can hire me by the hour.
If you want to craft a talk from start to finish, from idea to narrative, to presentation, that’s typically a 10 hour process using a series of 10 1hr sessions. Contact me to discuss your objectives and timeline or setup a free storytelling consultation.
By way of video conferencing (Zoom, FaceTime, Hangout or Skype) our coaching sessions are virtual. Topics that we will cover include:
- Define the essence of your message
- Explore your passion for this subject
- Examine why the audience will care
- Begin by stating the end of your talk
- Uncover the story blocks of the talk
- Craft the story’s narrative sequence
- Ensure all transitions flow smoothly
- Identify the riveting opening lines
- Rehearse to create vocal variation
- Rehearse to add physical elements
Your story can change the world!